Do you agree with the choices?
Full gallery here
A fan on Twitter recently had a great idea to make every Monday special by using the hashtag #McKiddMonday.
Each week will start off with KMKO highlighting fan thoughts, artwork, videos and other creativity on Twitter.
Who knows ~ some of what is shared just might end up on the FAN ZONE where fans are randomly spotlighted!
Happy #McKiddMonday everyone!
READ ALL 10 MYTHS HERE: http://www.welcometoscotland.com/blog/2014/09/05/myths-about-scotland/
2. Nessie is Scotland’s Only Monster Even many Scots are unaware that our hard working tourist honey pot monster is not alone. Further to the northwest her ‘sister’ lurks in the deepest loch in Scotland, Loch Morar. Morag is said to patrol these remote Highland waters and if Nessie is real then why not Morag?
3. Scotland is a Wee Country No, I’m not getting into our size in terms of importance, just pure physical size. If we include Rockall (which officially comes under the jurisdiction of Harris in the Outer Hebrides) Scotland’s territory is roughly the same size as England’s. Scotland also boasts over 10% of Europe’s coastline when you include the islands. Strip them out and Scotland’s littoral is still a whopping three times larger than England’s and twice that of either France or Spain, so Scotland is not really that wee.
6. Scotland Didn’t Invent the World We did and if you don’t believe me put down the phone right now as you don’t have one. Don’t bother turning off the TV either as it was never invented if you remove Scots from the pioneering equation. Flee to your car by all means, but it will have no tyres and even if it did there will be no tarmac roads to drive on. Tread carefully coming back into the house too as if you trip and hurt yourself there will be no antibiotics on hand to save your life. See – Scotland did invent the world!
8. Other Countries Make Scotch Other countries do fool around with odd mixes of malted barley, yeast and water, but they don’t make Scotch. The Irish cannot even spell whisky for goodness sake! The Japanese, Welsh and Canadians all valiantly try to concoct their own single malts, but for it to be called ‘Scotch’ it has to be, well, Scotch in origin.
10. Scotland is Not a Country Whether Scotland remains part of the UK or not it will still be a country. When the Act of Union was passed in 1707 it did not dissolve Scotland, but brought it into a Union with England, which too is already a country, hence the separate football teams et al and separate Scottish legal and education systems that were never brought under British control.
Grey's Anatomy: Which character has the worst luck?
by Ariana Bacle • @iambacle
Posted March 27 2015 — 5:00 PM EDT
Ten years ago, Grey’s Anatomy premiered on ABC and introduced TV watchers to Meredith Grey, a dark-and-twisty surgical intern who has just about the worst luck… ever. But she’s not the only one: Each main character on Grey’s is (probably) cursed.
There’s Webber, who lost his wife and his lover. Izzie, who almost died from cancer after losing her patient-turned-soulmate to a stroke. And Owen, who suffers from PTSD after serving in the army. And this is just touching the surface of their many, many woes.
But some are more unfortunate than others, so with the help of a point system, we’ve narrowed down which doctors (who have been a main cast member on the show for at least five seasons) have suffered the most — and which have had a relatively easy go of it.
Here’s how it works: Each traumatic event is assigned a certain number of points, as shown in the table below. The doctor with the most points wins the title of Unluckiest Grey’s Anatomy Character (an honor, indeed). Now let the counting of misfortunes begin.
SOURCE / FULL POINT LIST > http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/27/greys-anatomy-which-character-has-worst-luck
Posted May 8 2014 — 4:10 PM EDT
From Grey's Anatomy to Scandal,
we rank ShondaLand's 21 most romantic speeches
by Samantha Highfill • @samhighfill
13. “You see me”
To say that Owen was in a dark place at the start of his relationship with Cristina would be an understatement. But she was the one who pulled him through, and this speech said it all. “The only time I don’t feel like a ghost is when you look at me.”
FULL ARTICLE > http://www.ew.com/article/2014/05/08/greys-anatomy-scandal-romantic-speeches?hootPostID=373970f18918cd2dc4264f2cb78a3b7a
How well do you know Grey's Anatomy quotes?
Test your knowledge of the show's best lines.
by Madeline Boardman • @ml_boardman
Posted September 21 2015 — 1:14 PM EDT
Grey’s Anatomy returns to TV on Thursday, kicking off its 12th season. In its decade on air, the ABC drama has transitioned from Seattle Grace Hospital to Seattle Grace Mercy West to Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital, losing beloved characters and seeing weddings, births, and breakups along the way.
Throughout all the changes, however, one thing has been consistent: Grey’s Anatomy’s bankable quotables. From Meredith Grey’s monologues to Miranda Bailey’s one-liners, test your knowledge of the show’s best quotes, ahead!
TAKE THE QUIZ HERE ---> http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/21/greys-anatomy-quote-quiz
Interactive "Grey's Anatomy" countdown calendar that you can also download via ABC as a PDF.
Celebrate each day as you get ready for September 24th!
CONNECT WITH US!
TEAM McKIDD : ADMIN
This official site is affiliated with and endorsed by Kevin McKidd but it is not run by Kevin, his family, or management. Team McKidd operates the site and, in cooperation with Kevin, organizes charity events, Q&A chats, autograph requests, contests, giveaways, etc. Team McKidd members volunteer their time, and donate other resources, to manage the site daily. Fan mail and autograph information can be found on the Contact Us page. See this list of Official Kevin McKidd Links.
Best Viewed In Firefox